Set In West Dorset's beautiful countryside our home brewing courses are aimed at beginners and those who already brew from kit and want to move on to using a full mash.
- Introduction to the brewing process
- Equipment and the importance of sterilisation and cleaning
- Introduction to beer styles with food matching
- Recipe creation and preparation of ingredients
- Demonstration of key aspects of brewing
- A fully supervised and guided hands-on brew day
- Information about racking and bottling
After attending this course you will have benefited from two whole days giving you the low down on beer styles and food matching, brewing theory, recipe creation, and the chance to get your hands dirty brewing in collaboration with other delegates. Once fermented, your brew will be bottled and a dozen bottles posted out to you to savour with friends.