This is one action packed, hands on and informative day of BREWING, LEARING, BEER TASTING, FOOD PAIRING & FUN.
All our home brew courses are held at Cellar 59 in the beautiful and historic Lyme Regis
By the end of the day you should achieve knowledge and experience of :-
- The four main ingredients
- The brewing process from mash through to pitching the yeast
- A basic theory of what happens during brewing
- The importance of hygiene and sterilisation
- The basics about packaging beer
- How to taste beer and attempt to match with food
The cost of this full brew day is £119.00 including lunch and refreshments and a case of 6 bottles of your home brew.
To reserve your place, please order through our online shop.
A 10% discount on all Gyle 59 bottled beers will be available to participants on the day.
No experience necessary, just come along and enjoy the ride!