At last, we have finally resurrected our Home Brew Courses - HOORAH!
We have consolidated the two day courses we were previously running into one action packed, hands on and informative day of BREWING, LEARING, BEER TASTING, FOOD PAIRING & FUN.
All our home brew courses are now held at Cellar 59 in the beautiful and historic Lyme Regis
By the end of the day you should achieve knowledge and experience of :-
- The four main ingredients
- The brewing process from mash through to pitching the yeast
- A basic theory of what happens during brewing
- The importance of hygiene and sterilisation
- The basics about packaging beer
- How to taste beer and attempt to match with food
The cost of this full brew day is £119.00
To reserve your place, please order through our online shop.
A 10% discount on all Gyle 59 bottled beers will be available to participants on the day.
No experience necessary, just come along and enjoy the ride!